Wednesday, May 21, 2008

and the results are in....



Even after all the SA drop off drama... the results came back and everything is good with him too! I should be happy right!? Anyway, his amount was a little low (1.8 instead of 2.0) but the OB wasn't concerned with that and there were also white blood cells, but again not something to worry about. She said that if we don't get Preggers within the next couple months then she'll put me on Clomid, because at that point we'll have Unexplained Infertility. I mean why does that sound soooo horrible to me? I guess because I feel like if there was a reason it would all make sense somehow, but because there isn't it just seems more and more like it isn't meant to happen. Oh well.. here's to praying, wishing, finger crossing.. that June is my month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...