Monday, May 19, 2008

S.A.'s are fun ... really they are

Well, Saturday I my DH had his SA (semen analysis)... He did the work at home and I had the pleasure of dropping it off at the collection site for the lab to pick up. I had made an appointment and was so worried about the viability of the specimen; because the specimen had been deposited about 20 minutes prior to me arriving at the clinic and I had been told that it had to get there within a 1/2 hour. I arrived at the clinic within the nick of time.. right?!?

Oh no there was an hour wait to be seen, with an appointment, and a 2 hour wait without an appointment!! AHHHHHHHHH!!! What about my specimen?!?

Luckily they called the Lab to ensure that it everything was still okay and it was.. They just had to enter it as STAT pick up. Now we are just waiting on the results.. I hope they truly did put it in as a STAT and that it was viable..



Here's to keeping my fingers crossed that we don't have to go through it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...