And yet.. we are (as a family) venturing out on a Road Trip.. yes the gaggle in a car for an extended period (here's to hoping I still have hair and it isn't completely grey).
So I did what I do best.. prepare and Google!! I came across so many great ideas for so many of my wonderful blogger friends. Here are just a few and then I'll give you MY first TIP (modified from my internet finds)!
- Road Trip Round Up ~ Random Thoughts of a SuperMom!
- Are We There Yet?!? ~ Just A Little Creativity.
- 50 Road Trip Ideas ~ Six Sisters Stuff (btw I LOVE their recipes)
- Saving $$ on the Road ~ The Simple Dollar
- Travel Kits for Kids ~ SheKnows Travel
- Leavin' on a Car Trip ~ Keep Home Simple
- Smart Travel: 24 Tips ~ Babble
- Road Trip with a Toddler ~ DIY Home Sweet Home
- Road Trip Map ~ 4Tunate
- Maps of the US ~ Mr. Printables
So what are some of your ideas/techniques for creating Calm in the Car so you can be Happy as a Clam?