Thursday, November 19, 2009

O my O....

Well, this cycle appears to be off one. Normally I ovulate (O) around cycle day 11 (CD11 - 10 days after mother nature arrived in my bathroom bearing gifts of irratiblity, cramps, and misery). Yes, I have really short cycles.. but this cycle is a bit later than normal. I am using the OV Watch which detects chloride ions in your sweat while you sleep. Anyway, I have already surpassed CD11 and am currently on CD13.. the watch has not detected this ions.. and I was started to think that I wasted $200 on this thing ($99 for the watch with 1 sensor and $99 for an addtional 3 sensors -- I wanted a 4 cycle supply).

Well this morning... to my complete shock I woke up to: "Fertile Day 1" (picture to be posted later).. the watch will now count down to O. Which means I should O around CD17 or CD18!! A little late, but better late than never.

So although all of our Fertility Treatments failed us.. we might as well give it a go to try naturally until we are matched with a Birth Mother (BM). If it works.. it works.. if not c'est la vie.. life goes on.

2 comments:

  1. Go Maddie! Go Paul!! Go Maddie!!! Go Paul!! I'm rooting for the two of you!!! And that's awesome the watch is starting to show the right "signs".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cathy.. here I was thinking that I just wasted money the darn thing.. but I did not!! I highly reccomend it.. stress free O predictor!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...