- What our childhood experiences were like
- What our parents' discipline techniques were
- What type of relationship we have with our parents and siblings
- If we had any "significant" past relationships (other than our spouse)
- Any history of violence and/or drug/alchohol abuse
- Medical history
- Knowledge of child development
- Our goals as a couple and as a family
- The role religion plays in our lives
Anyway, I have one last thing to do on my end... send our Physical Exam forms to our family doctor to have him fill them out and submit them to the KGB for review. I honestly think I am going to miss her... she is only our placement worker and once we are licensed we'll have a new case worker. But KGB is down to earth and knows that we are doing this because we have the room in our home and our hearts.
We honestly haven't made much progress on the T's Room... but that'll come. I would love to run out and buy things that seem common sense, but at the same time don't want to spend the money on car seats and what not if we only need booster seats. Geez... why does this stuff have to cost soo much money?!?!