Monday, December 6, 2010

So much has changed...

I was flipping through photos last night and found some interesting photos from our TTC time period (basically photos of OPK's and HPTs).  There was on that caught my eye:
So I looked at my charts from the same time period and it was definitely a "normal" cycle.  It was actually our first medicated IUI cycle back in January 2009, so although it has the "hint" of a BFP it was most likely left over HCG from the trigger shot, but it is definitely one of those pictures that gets you thinking... hmmm maybe I was wrong.

But I know I wasn't wrong about that test, or our path for parenthood.  As much as there are frustrations and moments when I sit down and cry because I just feel like world is crashing down on me.  Those are the moments that I remember to be thankful, to Thank God for everything that he has given me, yes even my infertility.  Because as surprising as it sounds without that I wouldn't have the marriage/relationship I have with my husband, nor would I have met these amazing children who are my foster children, "A"arron, "B"ella, and "C"indy.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't seen one of these blog posts from you in so long!!! I'm glad you are so happy. Those children must be bringing you so much smiles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a great mom!! ..and you're right, God know what he's doing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...