Monday, January 24, 2011

OMG.. Hoopla.. and a Wooden Swing Set?

I've recently been asked to do a product review for CSN Stores (GO ME!).  This is an online company with over 200 unique sites (can you say COOL?!?), they have merchandise from ranging from furniture, cookware, fitness equipment, baby necessities (including furniture, strollers, bedding), children's toys and even wooden swing sets.  Yes a WOODEN SWING SET can be PURCHASED of all places ONLINE!!

I am not sure what product I will be reviewing, yet, but I can tell you that it won't be a swing set (although that would be AWESOME!! maybe next time.. HINT! HINT!!  especially this amazing one to the right ------------------------>).    I am leaning towards reviewing a product in the educational category.  But am also thinking about other baby/momma/toddler necessities... I am little wishy washy. :D

But the reality is that, I really need as much help, educationally, as I can get with this girls.  As an example:  Little Miss "B"ella thinks that school buses are "Dween".. even though I repeatedly remind her they are "Lellow".. ummm err "Yellow".  On our rides to "school" (aka daycare) in the morning we pass SEVERAL "tool buses" (yes she means school busses, although remembering my rides on the bus, I would say that there are days when it probably is a "tool" bus), I will tell her a "Look a School Bus! What color is it?" she responds "Dween!!" and I say "Nope, Yellow." and then we pass another... this one is "Lellow", but after about the 5th bus and as we are pulling into school (with no buses around) I say "We saw a lot of school buses, huh? What color are school buses?" and she says (after saying "lellow" 4 times now) "DWEEN!!" at this moment I feel like Homer.Simpson.. DOH!

Any.who!  I am really excited about this whole product review thing!! Check out their website and see if there is anything you all could reccomend or would like me to review!  I have a few things in mind, but if there is something that garners enough "votes" that'd be AWESOME!!







FCC full disclosure:  As part of the product review, I was requested to write a post explaining that a product review will be forthcoming.  I will receive a free product to review. I was not given any cash compensation for sharing my opinion on the product. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine. If I claim or appear to be an expert on a certain topic or product or service area, I will only endorse products or services that I believe, based on my own perceived expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...